A quintessentially British design with a high back and arms for a comfortable seat, hand stud detailing and elegant, carved polished wooden legs.
Can be made in any of our upholstery fabrics and would require 5 metres of plain fabric or 5.5 metres of a patterned fabric.
Prices from £760 plus fabric.
- Flat-sprung seat and back, dacron-wrapped foam seat cushion with Polished, cabriole wood legs
- This chair has a 25 year frame guarantee
- Access Measurement
- All you access points need to diagonally measure at least 125 cms
- Please contact us if you require bespoke changes to this item including custom sizes and design changes
- Fabric Requirements
- Price does not include fabric. This chair requires 5 metres of plain or 5.5 metres of patterned fabric, choose from our extensive upholstery fabric collection.
Will it fit?
Ok, so you're new to buying furniture and not sure what to measure? We've got a handy guide to help you on your way to buying your dream piece.View Guide
Don't worry, we completely understand that the measuring tape can get the best of you, so please call if you need help.