This contemporary chesterfield armchair is ideal for those looking to add a touch of sophistication to their interiors. Deep buttoned back and sides, narrow base and hand studded detailing, all create a showstopping piece of furniture.
Can be made in any of our upholstery fabrics and would require 9 metres of plain fabric or 10 metres of a patterned fabric.
- Flat sprung seat, deep buttoned back and arms, polished turned wood legs, hand studded detail, duck feather and down back cushions. See Build & Customise to select your seat cushions
- This sofa had a 25 year frame guarantee
- Access Measurement
- All your access points need to diagonally measure at least 190 cms
- Please contact us if you require bespoke changes to this item including custom sizes and design changes
- Fabric Requirements
- Price does not include fabric. This chair requires 9 metres of plain fabric or 10 metres of patterned fabric, choose from our extensive upholstery collection
Will it fit?
Ok, so you're new to buying furniture and not sure what to measure? We've got a handy guide to help you on your way to buying your dream piece.View Guide
Don't worry, we completely understand that the measuring tape can get the best of you, so please call if you need help.
|2 Seat||2.5 Seat||3 Seat||Armchair|