Maplehurst Three Seater Sofa
A simple yet sophisticated 3 seater sofa with rounded low lying arms, beautifully polished tapered legs and brass or chrome castors. The Maplehurst can be made as a 3 seater sofa or add a chaise to either the left of right side for optimun comfort and relaxation.
A standard 3 seater would require 16.5 metres of plain fabric or 19.5 metres of a patterned fabric, with an added chaise this sofa would require a total of 25 metres of plain or 27 metres of a patterned fabric. Can be made in any of our upholstery fabrics.
Prices from £2680 plus fabric.
- Coil and sprung tension seat with duck feather and down back cushions. See Build & Customise to select your seat cushions.
- This sofa had a 25 year frame guarantee
- Access Measurement
- All your access points need to measure at least 240 cms
- Please contact us if you require bespoke changes to this item including custom sizes and design changes
- Fabric Requirements
- Price does not include fabric, this sofa would require 15.5 metres plain or 19.5 metres of patterned fabric, if adding a chaise it would require 25 metres plain or 27 metres patterned fabric
Will it fit?
Ok, so you're new to buying furniture and not sure what to measure? We've got a handy guide to help you on your way to buying your dream piece.View Guide
Don't worry, we completely understand that the measuring tape can get the best of you, so please call if you need help.
|2 Seat||3 Seat||Armchair|