This contemporary armchair It is available in any of our upholstery fabrics and particularly suits contrast piping to highlight its elegant shape, matching piping is also an option. Handmade in the UK, from the hardwood frame to the upholstery, by our highly skilled team.
This chair would require 9 metres of plain fabric or 10.5 metres of a patterned fabric.
- Coil and tension sprung seat, duck feather and down back cushions and polished tapered wood legs. See Build & Customise to select your seat cushions.
- This sofa has a 25 year frame guarantee
- Access Measurement
- All your access points need to diagonally measure at least 150 cms cms
- Please contact us if you require bespoke changes to this item including custom sizes and design changes
- Fabric Requirements
- Price does not include fabric. This chair requires 9 metres of a plain or 10.5 metres of a patterned fabric, choose from our extensive collection of upholstery fabrics
Will it fit?
Ok, so you're new to buying furniture and not sure what to measure? We've got a handy guide to help you on your way to buying your dream piece.View Guide
Don't worry, we completely understand that the measuring tape can get the best of you, so please call if you need help.
|2 Seat||2.5 Seat||3 Seat||Armchair|