Woodmancote Two Seater Sofa
This classic Two seater sofa is ideal for family living spaces, handmade in Britain with a hardwood frame, coil sprung tension base and feather and down back cushions, to give optimum comfort and durability. Available in any on our upholstery fabrics, you can add a valance to create a more traditional look.
This sofa would require 11.5 metres of a plain fabric or 13.5 metres of a patterned fabric.
Prices from £1940 plus fabric.
- Coil and tension sprung seat, duck feather and down back cushions and polished tapered wood legs. See Build & Customise to select your seat cushions.
- This sofa has a 25 year frame guarantee
- Access Measurement
- All your access points need to diagonally measure at least 190 cms
- Please contact us if you require bespoke changes to this item including custom sizes and design changes
- Fabric Requirements
- Price does not include fabric. This sofa requires 11.5 metres of a plain fabric or 13.5 metres of a patterned fabric, choose from our extensive collection of upholstery fabrics.
Will it fit?
Ok, so you're new to buying furniture and not sure what to measure? We've got a handy guide to help you on your way to buying your dream piece.View Guide
Don't worry, we completely understand that the measuring tape can get the best of you, so please call if you need help.
|2 Seat||2.5 Seat||3 Seat||Armchair|